15 April 2011

Of cheery smiles and infectious laughter...











Who needs an iPhone with an iValue Plan if you can make do with an L-shaped balloon that allows you to call anywhere, anytime, for free.


Chin Sin showing us what 'lol' and 'rofl' literally means. He doesn't need Skype or any of those time wasting networking apps to express joy.


A little compliments about how nice her dress looks will get Wai Peng in stitches. Two fingers up means 'kindly compliment twice.'





While some of us get the shockalingams just fiddling with the latest handphone or get ecstatic after splurging half a month's pay on a set of fancy rims, here's a cool guy who broke out in sweet chuckles over a used white stuffed teddy her owner had lost interest in a long ago . Cool huh?




"Look Uncle, no front teeth..but the rest is as white as snow. Yours on the other hand is like the color of those yellow pillars behind me. Smoking is not cool lah uncle...".
"Err..yes ma'am. I'll try to cut down a stick or two starting tomorrow, ok?..."


"Life is like a mirror. I express what I see and feel. If you don't stop pointing that camera at me, I'm gonna have to show you what I really mean. You dig brother !"






This is one of the most angelic smile we've ever seen on Yi Kent.


Reading a book entitled 'Why Worry.'



Look at the sparkle in her eyes after getting a box of colored pencils. Oh what joy little things can bring.


Music, the greatest communicator for all children. Like I said. It takes very little to please them no end.
'Now, if only I could stick my head in and sing with the band..."

No comments:

Post a Comment